What is Mylar Tapes?
This tape is made of Polyester with silicone pressure adhesive.
Could resist high temperature and is soft, smooth and thick.
The feature of Mylar film
– Heat resistant
– High adhesive force
– Soft and smooth
– No residual adhesive after using
The application of Mylar tapes
– powder coating industry
– stoving varnish with heat
The Specification of the PET tape
– Color: Blue, Red, Yellow Transparent and so on.
– Basic thickness: 0.025mm
– Total thickness: 0.060mm
– Adhesion to steel: 7.0-10 N/25mm
– Tensile strength: 120MPa
– Elongation: 100%
– Heat resistant: 204 degree/30 min
– Length: 66m
Storage of Mylar Tape
Should store in normal temperature, 20-80%RH.
Lifetime is 12 months